Saturday 21 March 2015

Project Life Cards Layout

I have a stack of Project Life cards, but I found out I really don't use them. Of course I wanted to find a way to incorporate them into my 12 x 12 layouts. I also realized I did not want to do a grid layout.

I first tried a double 8 inch layout; my pet album is this smaller size.



Ok, I know you must think i'm cheating a bit here. I did attempt a full 12 inch layout. As you can see I did get a little more creative this time around


The entire spread was made with PL cards, except the background paper. there is one 4x6 card split in half and tucked underneath. The tag and heart were cut from 3x4 cards.



Scrap Your Scraps Design Team Member



Hello Everyone

I have a lot (and I do mean A LOT!) of PL/Pocket Page Style supplies so this was right up my alley! :)

I used 3x4 cards for this layout from Simple Stories.  It was very simple to put together.  That is what I do love about this type of scrapbooking.  It is so easy and simple to create a page.




I encourage you to use your Project Life / Pocket Page Style papers to create your next layout.

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!
Scrap Your Scraps Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...