Sunday 23 November 2014

Welcome to the new team!

I am so excited to introduce you to the new Scrap Your Scraps contributors for the next 6 monthes !

Thank you to everybody who applied for the Scrap Your Scraps Creative Team... It was a hard choice and we tried to have a nice mix of styles. If we didn't pick you this time, be sure that it doesn't mean anything negative about your work.


Scrap Your Scraps creative team

Here is a little more about them:

This is me.  I am a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter and a friend.  My days are filled with cleaning dishes, driving kids to practice, kissing boo boos, singing nursery songs, calling a friend, folding mounds of  laundry, cleaning the dishes AGAIN, washing tushies and toes, tucking little ones in bed, and then doing it all again.  But in the crazy, in the busy, in the sometimes unbearably frustrating there is everyday perfection.  Moments where time seems to stop, you take a picture in your mind, and promise yourself you will never forget. Everyday perfection.  It is my hope that I can inspire others to notice those moments of everyday perfection and capture them.  You can find me at my blog findingeverydayperfection.com or follow me on Instagram.

Cathy
 My name is Cathy Sanders and I live in sunny South Africa.  I've been scrapping since 2003 and am officially addicted!  Though I do have a fulltime job, I tend to eat, sleep and create scrapping when not working.  I am a wife and a mother of a teen (he just turned 13!) I love taking ordinary everyday photos and recording the memories onto a page for my album. With the amount of stash I've accumulated over the years I can happily keep going for another 10 or more years I am sure! My blog address is: http://whatsupwithcathy.blogspot.com/
 
Hi Everyone!  My name is Connie Hall. I live in Akwesasne with my  6 children and husband Robert.  I am a full time Child Care Supervisor.  I am totally addicted to everything scrappy.  I create my pages in a variety of styles. I do everything from Project life, traditional, 3D, Mixed Media and Classic. My first love is a 12 x 12 Layout followed by a mini albums and altered items. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years but only been online 3 years.  My style changed after I lost my mother to Cancer.  My moments and memories are so much more meaningful.  I try to honor each moment in my scrapbook pages and Continue to create more moments with my family. I am very excited to be part of the Creative Team at Scrap your Scraps.  You can see more of my work at http://www.timestocherish.blogspot.ca/ .

Deb
My name is Deb. I'm an artist, designer, and photographer who loves to scrapbook. I love to share what I create. My paintings can be seen at www.dayboardman.com.

You can find Deb's scrapbooking projects on her blog: http://dayboardman.blogspot.fr/

Jeanette
 Hi! My name is Jeanette.  I was born and raised in New York City, where I currently live with my husband, son (20), daughter (almost 15), cat, and dog.  I have been scrapbooking and stamping since 2001.  I am mostly a simple scrapbooker and focus mainly on the photos and the story. I do enjoy embellishing too, and I make most of my own embellishments.  I love to write, and I've recently become involved in art journaling.
I have been a teacher since I was 17, and I've been teaching in some form or another ever since then.  I am currently teaching technology to older adults, and it is the best job I've ever had.  I love to share ideas with others, and I'm so happy to be joining the Design Team here at Scrap Your Scraps.  I hope you enjoy the projects and ideas that I will be posting.  I believe that everyone is creative, and we can all learn from one another.
Happy creating!
 http://www.scrapjanny.blogspot.fr/
 
My name is Lisa Harris, and aside from being an elementary teacher, wife, and mom to two grown sons, I am a passionate, lifelong crafter. In 1999, I met and fell in love with scrapbooking, and I've been doing it in one form or another ever since. In 2008, I began teaching scrapbooking classes at local crops and adult education programs and eventually joined the design team at my local scrapbook store, where I still enjoy the privilege of playing with paper and sharing my creations with others. You can find me at my website, My Kreative Pursuits, where I share her love of creating kits from my own stash (both old and new), and teaching fellow scrappers how to do more with what they have.


 And we also have three fabulous returning members:

Hi there!  My name is Catherine Martin and I am a graphic designer and illustrator by trade, though I am currently a floral designer. I live in Prince Edward Island, Canada, the tiniest province. I am 31 years old and have two children, a super active hilarious little boy and a spirited sweet little girl.  I have been scrapping since 2009 when my son was born.  I not only use scrapbooking as a way to record family memories but as a creative outlet and a chance to use my skills as a designer.  I love all things crafty and am constantly putting new projects on my to-do list!  I am very excited for this opportunity and look forward to sharing projects, learning new tricks, and getting to know others in the scrap community.
Find more about Cathy's work on her blog Nerd Girl in the Craft World.

Mandy
I am a stay at home mom in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. I have two amazing girls and married my high school sweetheart for 16 years. I have been scrapbooking for over 11 years.  I was a Project Manager in the Information Technology industry at a major technology company in my previous life. I am a Stampin' Up! Demo in Canada (http://kidscollage.stampinup.net) for  the past 5 years and love teaching card classes. I love love love scrapbooking and photography!  I scrapbook traditionally, digitally and pocket-style.  My style is whatever is inspiring me at the moment. I can't say that there is any one product that I use on every layout or project but that I love patterned paper, dies and stamps!  I'm very excited to be part of this amazing group of talented ladies as a Scrap Your Scraps contributor.  My blog is http://mandyreedyk.blogspot.ca   Instagram account is kidscollage and Pinterest account as Mandy Reedyk. Thank You & Happy Scrappin'!
Find more about Mandy's work on her blog Mandy Reedyk Happy Scrappin'.
  
Tiffany 
Hi, I'm Tiffany! I'm a stay at home mother to three boys, and the wife of an Air Force pilot. We're currently stationed in Oahu, Hawaii. That means my life is plenty interesting and busy, but I still make time to record our memories, and scrapbooking is also my favorite creative outlet. I also make cards, and do pocket scrapbooking for some of our daily photos, but 12x12 layouts are probably my favorite kind of papercrafting right now.
I'm also the founder of the Facebook group, 50 Projects. It started out as a challenge to create 50 crafting projects before buying anything new. Now it has expanded a bit to include some other challenges, but the focus is still to CREATE instead of COLLECT, and to encourage and inspire each other. You can join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/50projects/ 
Find more about Tiffany's work on her YouTube channel.


We would also like to thank our previous team, Carlie, Deedee, June, Nicole and Sandi, who did an awesome job and we wish them the best for their future projects. We know they will continue to inspire us!



3 comments:

  1. Super excited to be part of this team... happy scrapping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to be a part of this team. Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...